Receptionist/Office Assistant Summary
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing professional and courteous telephone and front desk support for a fast-paced Commercial Real Estate firm. He or she may also lend administrative assistance to various departments within the company, including Accounting and Property Management, as needed.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Greet and announce all visitors
- Answer and direct all incoming calls
- Schedule conference room, board room reservations, and conference calls
- Keep reception area and board room neat
- Sort and distribute mail, faxes and deliveries
- Maintain and track validation tickets and sales reports
- Order supplies, lunches, and pantry items for the office
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and faxing
- Forward all tenant messages to the respective property manager
- Record and track COI for shopping center tenants & vendors
- Maintain copiers and fax machines, and stock of printing supplies
- Assist the accounting and leasing department with mailings, filing, sorting, etc.
- Assist the property manager with utility companies phone calls or tenant letters, as directed
- Other duties, as assigned
Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Outlook, and Internet Explorer. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, organized and detail oriented; able to work independently and multi-task. Professional representation and dependability are key in this position. 3 years’ experience as a Receptionist / Office Manager is required.
- Lifting and moving boxes, up to 30 pounds.
Send resume and references to email@example.com