Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Category: Sales/Marketing
Reports: Director of Marketing
Description: Carl M. Freeman Companies in Selbyville, Delaware is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Marketing Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs and restaurants managed by Carl M. Freeman Golf.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
• Manages and develops content for social media outlets for multiple golf properties and restaurants.
• Facilitates all marketing and communication activities for multiple golf properties and restaurants.
• Assists in manage of websites for multiple properties that will include: ensuring websites contain current information; posting monthly daily fee web promotions, conducting research to ensure golf portals have current information.
• Assists in development of marketing plans, execute marketing plans and oversee marketing budgets for multi golf properties.
• Works with operations team to establish and implement brand standards; ensure consistency.
• Coordinates and attends weekly and monthly marketing meetings with management staff and developer at multi properties.
• Works with developer and corporate marketing team to create advertising materials
• Works with developer and corporate office to develop and implement individual and group property branding and identification packages to include: rack cards, stationary, business cards, inserts, media kits, hang-tags, scorecards, folders, etc.
• Oversees media relations that will include: establishing relationships with golf and travel with goal of managing editorial; updating and maintaining local and media database and golf rater database; and creating and distributing press releases for local distribution.
• Attends and contributes to all event program.
•General writing, for a variety of content such as blog posts, white papers, feature stories, social media posts, health system and service line collateral, etc.
Minimum Requirements for the Marketing Manager:
• The ideal candidate must have at least three years in marketing and at least a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or communications.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.
• Must be up-to-date with current marketing trends and technology.
• Photography and video editing capabilities. Graphic artist background a plus.
• The ideal candidate will have excellent writing and interpersonal skills, a balance of creative, technical and analytical skills, and possess an attention to detail. This candidate must be professional, flexible, a self-starter, team player, flexible, diplomatic, organized and can work on multiple projects simultaneously
If interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org